I leased a 2004 Nissan Maxima in early 2004, during the first year the AC compressor went and Nissan would not honor the warranty because I was 10 miles over, ridiculous!!!

Then the fog lamps would burn out every 6k miles, this is unheard of!!! Those fog lamps are expensive not to mention the labor charges.

Finally, the car began stalling intermittently and after several trips to the dealership and no resolve, the tranmission went. Well Nissan jumped all over the opportunity to tell me it would be 4k to fix.

I was a 4th generation Nissan owner and loyal consumer however, I would never again consider a Nissan product. They do not take care of their customers nor do they stand behind their product. In fact, after I mentioned this to all my friends and family they will not consider buying a Nissan.

Another pissed consumer!!!

Had an Experience with Owner?

Comments

OMG!!!!There are so many complaints about this car and things that go wrong w/ it.

I know that I am in the processor of trying to my car fixed.

Slipping between 1st and 2nd gear.I know that Nissan should be off the market.

i have a 2004 nissan maxima 3.5SL transmission had over 100,000 miles on it well this made in u.s.a not in japan so tell me wut should i do its not in warranty if i trade in i well get nothing